Ruger American Rimfire Wood Stock Rifle -This Ruger American Rimfire has an attractive wood stock that features front and rear sling swivel studs, checkering on the grip and forend, and a rubber buttpad to make for a comfortable length of pull. The Marksman adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a user-adjustable pull weight, between 3 and 5 pounds. The patent-pending Power Bedding integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the hammer-forged barrel for outstanding accuracy. It features a detachable, flush-mounted 10/22 BX-1 10-round rotary magazine with a 10/22 style extended magazine release for smooth, no-fuss magazine removal, and accepts all 10/22 magazines, including the BX-25 and BX-25×2.
It includes a fiber optic front sight, 10/22 style adjustable V slot, folding leaf rear sight, and a 3/8″ rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver #12 bases (not included).
- Features a wood stock with checkering on the grip and forend and a rubber buttpad for a comfortable length of pull
- Easy-to-use 10/22®-style extended magazine release
- Patent-pending Power Bedding® integral bedding block system
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger
- Cold hammer-forged barrel
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security
|Sights||Iron Sights & Dovetail Optics Rail|
|Cartridge||22 WMR (22 Mag)|